Tuesday, November 3, 2009

what I changed

I didn't change much...

On one, I simply moved the text around and closed up the leading so it wouldn't be as though there was this huge weight on her shoulders as she's dancing. I also attempted to make the text larger for the title so it would stand out more and the reader would be able to see it from far away

The next one was, at first, my favorite because I (cheated the class) and used Irish Jig shoes instead of ballet or jazz shoes so the context is a little off. At first I had the large block of text as a diamond pattern between the two sets of feet, but realized that it took away from the photo, so I moved the items around so they created clear lines from the pointed toe to the text at the corner. I then created a block of text and moved it to the bottom- sort of a throw away paragraph so they don't have to read it should they not want to.

Finally, I moved the girl in my photo over to the right further and added a black box to fill in the space made on the page. I then was able to make the title text larger so it stood out more and I was able to justify the texts so they created a flow much like what the girls' body was doing.

No comments: