Tuesday, October 20, 2009

design brief 3

I used to Irish dance so I have a familiarity with how to design a flier for a dance show or competition but I've never actually put one together.

I've also never used Photoshop so this will be an interesting endeavor for me. Mainly because I've never had Photoshop, the extent of my flier making skills were limited to what I could do in Word.

I guess I'm a little freaked out by the amount of information that needs to be on this page. I was even overwhelmed with the layout design and found myself re-doing the project multiple times... and I don't think my stress level could take it!

Anyway... that's all that I have to complain about... I know that eventually something great will come out of me, but until then, I'll just have to fret over the work I attempt.

No comments: